patrimonio-2

Nombre comercial:
IGLESIA LA ASUNCIÓN DE NUESTRA SEÑORA, CONVENTO DE LOS TRINITARIOS, IGLESIA DEL SANTO CRISTO DE LA MISERICORDIA Y ERMITA DE LA VERACRUZ

Dirección completa:
Varias

Teléfono :
926 312 552

Email:
turismo@valdepenas.es

Web:
www.valdepenas.es
Horario de atención al público: Consultar en Oficina de Turismo

Redes sociales:

Valdepeñas religious heritage.

Church La Asunción de Nuestra Señora: declared BIC. Its origins are from the end of the s. XII principles of the XIII. It emphasizes in its facade La Puerta del Sol, of end of Century XV of gothic-isabelino style.

Convento de los Trinitarios: The current church, belonging to the convent founded in 1596 by Juan Bautista de la Concepción, is of Baroque style and was built between 1615 and 1632.

Church of Santo Cristo de la Misericordia: Building of small dimensions that originally was under the invocation of San Andrés, built in the seventeenth century

Ermita de la Veracruz: The Inés Ibáñez Braña Auditorium, is a sixteenth century basilica silver building, divided into three naves. Its interior shows us a certain Mudejar influence

patrimonio-1
patrimonio-4
patrimonio-3